Consider these sponsored items
- £23.92Was:£31.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of essays on philosophies and strategies for defining, leading, and managing projects. This book explains to technical and non-technical readers alike what it takes to get through a large software or web development project. It does not cite specific methods, but focuses on philosophy and strategy.
- Author BiographyScott Berkun is the author of The Art of Project Management and The Myths of Innovation. He currently works as an independent consultant in project management and product design, and runs the pmclinic, a friendly discussion forum on project management issues at www.scottberkun.com.
- Author(s)Scott Berkun
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight651 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £5.41Trending at £5.75
- £14.15Trending at £21.99
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £7.82Trending at £11.99
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.