All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMark B Salter
- Author BiographyMark B. Salter is professor of political studies at the University of Ottawa. He is the author of Rights of Passage: The Passport in International Relations and Barbarians and Civilization in International Relations and the editor of Research Methods in Critical Security Studies (with Can E. Mutlu), Mapping Transatlantic Security Relations, and Politics at the Airport (Minnesota, 2008). In 2014 he was awarded the Canadian Political Science Association Prize for Teaching Excellence.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.