All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevision of the author's thesis (Cardiff University) under the title: Making Deleuze useful to planning.
- Author BiographyGareth Abrahams crosses an invisible line between theory and practice. He is a Deleuzian theorist whose publications push the boundaries of Deleuzian scholarship and spatial theory. He is also a practising, chartered architect who has designed and delivered a range of complex buildings across the UK from specialist schools to large office developments and from bespoke new-build schemes to highly sensitive heritage refurbishments.
- Author(s)Gareth Abrahams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Directions in Planning Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.66
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.