All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShares the author's fish-tested designs for creating a variety of fresh and saltwater lures. This title includes fun and easy projects for those who enjoy fishing, carving or collecting. It includes a full-colour gallery of historic and contemporary wooden lures, accompanied by an introduction from one of the top collector Butch Bartz.
- Author(s)Rich Rousseau
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Weight376 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.