All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.98Trending at £5.09
- £11.95Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn a wide-ranging 2004 discussion, Jonathan Dunsby considers the nature of vocality in songs of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyJonathan Dunsby is Professor of Music at The University of Reading. He is the founding editor of the journal Music Analysis, and author of numerous articles on music of the last two centuries. His books include Music Analysis in Theory and Practice, co-authored with Arnold Whittall, and Performing Music: Shared Concerns.
- Author(s)Jonathan Dunsby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 music examples
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.