Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £7.47Trending at £7.67
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
About this product
- Author(s)William C. Ronco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1983
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEnvironment, Development and Public Policy: Cities and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight303 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of Contents1 Making Work.- 2 Fishing Work.- 3 Ways of Potting.- 4 Teaching: Work in A Teacher-Controlled School.- 5 Principal Work.- 6 The New England Food Co-Op: Mixed Motives in Collective Work.- 7 Everybody Works: Sheltered Work.- 8 Participatory Organizations.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.