Consider these sponsored items
- £16.41Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA jargon-free guide to making your first bottle of perfect homemade wine. It includes a wide selection of seasonal winemaking recipes with new twists on traditional favourites. It also features colour photography throughout.
- Author BiographyLori Stahl is a passionate winemaking enthusiast based in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. She has worked long harvest seasons in commercial wineries, and has personally created more than 200 batches of wine.
- Author(s)Lori Stahl
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £8.70Trending at £9.29
- £3.49Trending at £4.00
- £6.11Trending at £7.50
- £3.45Trending at £5.00
- £3.49Trending at £4.98
- £13.40Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.