All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam Turner's important new interpretation of early medieval patterns of landscape development traces landscape change in the South West from the introduction of Christianity to the Norman Conquest (AD c. 450-1070).
- Author BiographySam Turner is senior lecturer in archaeology at Newcastle University and editor of the Devon Archaeological Society Proceedings.
- Author(s)Sam Turner
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Notec. 70 b&w photographs, maps & tables, 4-colour cover
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.