All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.31Was:£14.99Free postage
- £11.52Was:£14.99Free postage
- £14.37Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEasy-to-read, informative and highly practical text on creating and preserving wildflower meadows - from the smallest garden meadow to large-scale field projects.
- Author BiographyPAM LEWIS is a noted gardener and a conservationist who designs and creates wildlife gardens, specializing in making and managing wildflower meadows. Pam lives and gardens in Dorset.
- Author(s)Pam Lewis
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note20 colour illustrations, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.05Trending at £11.63
- £2.49Trending at £3.99
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £15.09Trending at £25.00
- £15.97Trending at £19.97
- £9.58Trending at £10.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.