Making and Remaking Italy: The Cultivation of National Identity Around the Risorgimento by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.55Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.60Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis work considers many of the ways in which national identity was imagined, implemented and contested within Italian culture before, during and after the period of Italian unification in the mid-19th century.
- Author BiographyAlbert Russell Ascoli Professor of Italian Studies,University of California, Berkeley Krystyna Von Henneberg Assistant Professor of History, University of California, Davis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight409 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlbert Russell Ascoli,Krystyna Von Henneberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.