Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume develops an anthropology of public health in Africa.
- Author BiographyRuth Prince is a research fellow in the Department of Social Anthropology at the University of Cambridge and the Institute of Anthropology at the University of Oslo. Rebecca Marsland is a lecturer in the Department of Social Anthropology at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Centre of African Studies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRebecca Marsland,Ruth Jane Prince
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.