All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in response to needs expressed by Reception and Year 1 teachers who are grappling with the complexity of transition, this book deals with building in KS1 on children's experiences in the Foundation Stage. The approach is focus on the individual, starting at the stage children have reached, rather than where a document says they should be.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Sally Featherstone
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleKey Issues
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/12/2011
- Content Noteillus
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySally Featherstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.