CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionAs the globalization of economic production reshapes domestic economic activity and redefines the substance of international politics, the importance of international economic policy increases. This book is a study of the decision-making process in all sectors of US international economic policy.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN D. COHEN is Professor of International Relations at American University's School of International Service. He is author of An Ocean Apart: Explaining Three Decades of U.S.-Japanese Trade Frictions (Praeger, 1998) and coauthor of Fundamentals of U.S. Foreign Trade Policy: Economics, Politics, Laws, and Issues (1996).
- Author(s)Stephen D. Cohen
- Date of Publication30/01/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byPaul Volker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.