All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the key countries involved in the breaking news stories in the Middle East, whether it's the changing situation in Iraq, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, or the role of oil in regional and world politics. This series examines the history of the Middle East to explain how the region has developed and to explore the causes of conflicts.
- Author(s)John King
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMiddle East S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRaintree Publishers
- Out-of-print date21/01/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £38.60Trending at £52.04
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.78
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.