All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to present your options in the form of a business case, develop a business plan for the function and contribute to the business plan for the organisation.
- Author BiographyJim Cannon specialises in organisation development and has consulted with organisations in UK, North America, Europe and Asia. He runs an extensive range of training courses for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as well as IATA and other organisations. In 1989 he started his own consultancy as well as co-founding Cavendish Partners, now merged with Right Coutts, a firm specialising in career counselling and coaching.
- Author(s)James Cannon
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date19/04/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width177 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- helenholland24 Apr, 2013by
Bought as a reference to help in my job.
Bought as a reference to help in my job. It has all the main basic accountancy topics. It is written in easy to understand steps, with plenty of examples.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.