All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002, Triple H's immensely strong physical condition enabled him to come back from injuries that would have finished a lesser wrestler. This biography takes readers step-by-step through his personal training techniques and the challenges he has had to overcome in order to reach the top.
- Author BiographyHunter Hearst Helmsley, known as Triple H, is the only man to have been a Grand Slam Champion and to have won King of the Ring and the Royal Rumble. He has been at the top of the game since making his WWE debut in the spring of 1995 and is currently at the top of the Raw roster. He lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Triple H
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleWWE
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Wrestling Entertainment
- Out-of-print date28/08/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width188 mm
- Height226 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.