All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and updated, this edition offers more facts and advice on the two worlds that constitute the mysterious country of Malaysia. It offers up-to-the-minute details on the buzzing metropolis of Kuala Lumpur, and gets into the wild heart Sarawak and Sabah in Malaysian Borneo.
- Author BiographyJoshua Eliot first visited Malaysia as a teenager. Since then he has taken a degree in Asian Studies at London's School of Oriental and African Studies, written children's books and academic papers, lectured on cruise liners, familiarised businessmen working in the country, advised military personnel, and given radio broadcasts. He travels regularly to Malaysia and Singapore to keep tabs on developments. Jane has been visiting Southeast Asia for over 10 years, and has worked on several guidebooks to the region.
- Author(s)Jane Bickersteth,Joshua Eliot
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Out-of-print date04/01/2005
- Content Note79 colour maps, colour photographs
- Width124 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.