All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to the Maldives, a nation of 1192 miniscule islands, covering 750km north to south. There are no hills or rivers as none of the islands rise more than 3 metres. Most of the islands' visitors are there for the excellent diving.
- Author(s)Robert Willox
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Country Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date01/07/2009
- Content Note20 colour illustrations, 16 maps
- Weight199 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Revised byJames Lyon,etc.
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.