Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionGuys care more about their appearance than ever before. When we don't look good, we don't feel much better. This book addresses what you need to know about looking after yourself - from your hair to your toenails, and all the other stuff in between.
- Author BiographyEd West is the author of several humour books, and spent five years in the testosterone-charged offices of men's magazines before becoming a freelance writer. It was while working for Nuts magazine that he discovered a passion for moisturiser, hand cream and various other grooming products that only 20 years ago would have got him kicked to death by real men.
- Author(s)Ed West
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date16/12/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height110 mm
- Format DetailsPlastic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.