CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.16Trending at £7.95
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the selections that provide the student of modern philosophy with both a view of Malebranche's philosophical system and a picture of his most important doctrines. This title presents Malebranche's occasionalism, his theory of knowledge and the 'vision in God', and his writings on theodicy and freedom.
- Author(s)Nicolas Malebranche
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/1992
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight341 g
- Volume editorSteven Nadler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.