Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe widespread appearance of frogs with deformed bodies has generated much press coverage over the past decade. Frogs with extra limbs or digits, missing limbs or digits, or misaligned appendages raise an alarming question: Are deformed humans next? This reference provides an overview of the science behind the malformed frog phenomenon.
- Author BiographyMichael Lannoo is Professor at the Indiana University School of Medicine and editor of Amphibian Declines: The Conservation Status of United States Species (UC Press).
- Author(s)Michael J. Lannoo
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note6 color illustrations, 76 b/w photographs, 14 line illustrations, 9 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.