All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us on a visit to the monumental sites of prehistoric Malta. This work delves into the mysteries of the Knights of Saint John, and reveals the North African influences that permeate all aspects of life on the island. It also shows you how to avoid the crowds and how to find them.
- Author BiographySimon Gaul was born in London and spent much of his childhood idly but happily sailing the shores of the Central Mediterranean. He writes children's books and contributes to various publications, lives in Monaco and is father of three children.
- Author(s)Simon Gaul
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.