Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- Author(s)D. E. Briggs,J.S. Hough,R. Stevens,T.W. Young
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of Contents12 Hops.- 13 The chemistry of hop constituents.- 14 Chemistry of wort boiling and hop extraction.- 15 Methods of wort boiling and hop extraction.- 16 Biology of yeasts.- 17 Metabolism of wort by yeast.- 18 Yeast growth.- 19 Brewery fermentations.- 20 Beer treatment.- 21 Microbial contamination in breweries.- 22 Chemical and physical properties of beer.- 23 Beer flavour and beer quality.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.