CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionMamie Doud Eisenhower was a president's wife who seemed to most Americans like the friend next door. This biography captures the winning personality that made Mrs Eisenhower an important part of both her husband's success and her cultural milieu, and relates how her experience as an army wife better prepared her for the White House.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Irvin Holt is an independent historian who has been a consultant for such PBS documentaries as The American Experience. Her previous books include The Orphan Trains, Indian Orphanages (see page 42), and Children of the Western Plains.
- Author(s)Marilyn Irvin Holt
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleModern First Ladies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note30 photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.