CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe advantages of obtaining a completely defined environment for the growth of cells in vitro were recognized very early in the history of cell culture (Lewis and Lewis, 1911). However, the complexity of serum and the very low levels of active components in serum hindered progress in identi- fying and isolating serum factors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 284 p.
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJennie Mather
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.