All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering over 400 species, this work presents all of the terrestrial mammal species of the Western Palearctic, serving as an excellent identification guide to the great wealth of fauna in this region.
- Author BiographyStephane Aulagnier is a Professor of Conservation Biology at the University Paul Sabatier in Toulouse and the Vice-President of the Society for the Study and Protection of Mammals in France.
- Author(s)A. J. Mitchell-Jones,Francois Moutou,J. Zima,Patrick Haffner,S. Aulagnier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour artworks, anatomical diagrams and maps
- Weight581 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jean Chevallier
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.