Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the first substantive review of South American rodents. This book covers all native rodents of South America, the continental islands of Trinidad and Tobago, and the Caribbean Netherlands off the Venezuelan coast. It includes identification keys and descriptions of all genera and species.
- Author BiographyJames L. Patton is emeritus professor of integrative biology and curator of mammals at the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, University of California, Berkeley. He is coeditor of Life Underground: The Biology of Subterranean Rodents, also published by the University of Chicago Press. Ulyses F. J. Pardinas is senior scientist at the Centro Nacional Patagonico, Puerto Madryn, Argentina. Guillermo D'Elia is professor in the Instituto de Ciencias Ambientales y Evolutivas at the Universidad Austral de Chile, Valdivia.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note548 halftones, 1 line drawing, 1 table
- Weight3402 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Edited byGuillermo D'Elia,James L. Patton,Ulyses F. J. Pardinas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.