Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe terrain between Panama and Tierra del Fuego contains some of the richest mammalian fauna. Containing identification keys and brief descriptions of each order, family, and genus, this title covers marsupials, shrews, armadillos, sloths, anteaters, and bats.
- Author BiographyAlfred L. Gardner is research wildlife biologist of the USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center, stationed at the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, where he is curator of North American mammals.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note283 maps
- Weight1830 g
- Width222 mm
- Height288 mm
- Edited byAlfred L. Gardner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.