Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kzin, formerly invincible conquerors of all they encountered, had a hard time dealing with their ignominious defeat by the leaf-eating humans. Some secretly hatched schemes for a rematch, others concentrated on gathering power within the kzin hierarchy, and some shamefully cooperated with contemptible humans, though often for hidden motives.
- Author BiographyLarry Niven is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers, both alone (The Integral Trees, The Ringworld Throne) and in collaboration with Jerry Pournelle (The Mote in God's Eye, Lucifer's Hammer, Footfall). His Known Space series, from which the highly successful Man-Kzin Wars books derive, is a landmark of modern science fiction, rating favorable comparison to Heinlein's Future History series and Asimov's Foundation series. Winner of a Nebula award and five Hugo awards, SF legend Niven remains among the foremost writers of the new century.
- Author(s)Larry Niven
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement25th anniversary ed
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.