All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Silver has a successful job, a gorgeous wife, a lovely child. And in one moment of madness, he chucks it all away. This is the story of how he comes to terms with his life and achieves a degree of self-respect, bringing up his son alone and learning what words like love and family mean.
- Author BiographyTony Parsons is a columnist for the Mirror. He has written for, among other publications, NME, The Face, Marie Claire, the Daily Mail, Arena, the Guardian, Elle, the Daily Telegraph, The Spectator, the Sunday Times, GQ and Red. He also appears in his own television documentaries and has been a regular on BBC TV's Late Review.
- Author(s)Tony Parsons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight185 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.96
- £12.33Trending at £16.50
- £9.06Trending at £10.40
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.