All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £20.42Trending at £23.89
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £4.60Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £91.82
- £13.87Trending at £15.87
- £24.25Trending at £31.81
About this product
- DescriptionCopublished with the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Man and Message provides a practical method of analyzing texts based on a cognitive, multilevel model of meaning presented in simple, non-technical language for a wide audience.
- Author BiographyKathleen Callow has written one other book and several articles on linguistics and discourse and is an International Translation Consultant with Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- Author(s)Kathleen Callow
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.