Manage to Win: Revitalize Your Business, Wrong-Foot Your Competitors by Norton Paley (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.68+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.48Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to reshape and reposition your company to meet tougher challenges and competitors, when to confront and when to retreat, how to assess risk and opportunity and how to move to seize opportunities and knock-out the competition.
- Author BiographyNorton Paley lives and works in USA and has over 25 years' experience as marketeer, lecturer and author. He has written several successful books and is a regular contributor to The Management Review and Sales and Marketing Management.
- Author(s)Norton Paley
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.