All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionA general introduction to management this examines the setting of long-term goals, developing an organization and establishing rules for each department, motivating staff, making decisions, maintaining control and using time effectively. It concludes with a chapter on skills for tomorrow's manager.
- Author(s)Roger Oldcorn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/05/1989
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProfessional Master S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date09/06/2016
- Content Notebiography
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.