All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at non-accounting management students, this textbook offers a thorough introduction to management accounting, approaching the subject from a managerial perspective, without sacrificing accuracy or detail.
- Author BiographyColin Drury BA MBA ACMA is Emeritus Professor at Huddersfield University and a leading textbook author for a generation of accounting students. His books have been widely recommended by the main professional accounting bodies for their examinations. He is an active researcher and published in the main peer-reviewed journals including Management Accounting Research and European Accounting Review, with his research focussing on the application of management accounting techniques in British industry.
- Author(s)Colin Drury
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Out-of-print date22/04/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.