All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students studying both traditional and new Management Accounting techniques, this text takes its readers beyond just the traditional accounting techniques, to place accounting information and the role of the Management Accountant in a broader organizational context.
- Author BiographyJohn Burns is Professor of Management and Accounting at the University of Exeter Business School, UK. He teaches Management Accounting extensively, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Martin Quinn is Lecturer of Accounting at Dublin City University, Ireland, where he teaches at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. He is also a registered Chartered Management Accountant. Liz Warren is Principal Lecturer at Greenwich University, UK, where she teaches Management Accounting at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Joao Oliveira is Assistant Professor at the University of Porto, Portugal. He teaches Management Accounting and Control, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and is also a registered Chartered Accountant.
- Author(s)Joao Oliveira,John Burns,Liz Warren,Martin Quinn
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight3 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £12.34Trending at £12.49
- £13.37Trending at £15.95
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £23.80Trending at £25.31
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £14.38Trending at £14.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.