Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement Consultancy provides a comprehensive introduction to the consulting industry. The text uses theory as a basis for critical discussion, ensuring students understand both the theory and its limitations. The authors' engaging writing style is combined with a wealth of real-world practical examples, putting theory into context.
- Author BiographyJoe O'Mahoney is Senior Lecturer at Cardiff Business School and a Fellow of the CIPD. Prior to this he was Lecturer in Organization and Technology at Lancaster University. Joe has held a number of positions in industry including the role of Senior Business Consultant at 3G Mobile where he was involved with the start up of the company. Joe was also Director and Co-founder of Stay Mobile, Technology Ltd, a company that develops and leases a product for recharging mobile phones in public places. Joe's areas of expertise are change management and consultancy, including innovation and entrepreneurship, cultural change, new product development, and systems design. Calvert Markham is the Managing Director of Elevation Learning, the leading educator of consultancy practitioners and Visiting Professor in the Practice of Management Consultancy at Cass Business School. Calvert has held the post of President of the Institute of Consulting and Vice Chairman of the global consultancy institute, the ICMCI. He has authored several books on the consultancy industry, with a specific interest in practitioner skills and is a visiting professor at Cass Business School.
- Author(s)Calvert Markham,Joe O'Mahoney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.