All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement Control and Uncertainty recognizes that all control takes place under conditions of uncertainty: it does now, and it always has done. In this edited collection, the contributing authors examine different aspects of management control systems in the modern world whilst paying more explicit attention to the ubiquitous nature of uncertainty
- Author BiographyDavid Otley is Distinguished Professor of Accounting and Management (Emeritus) at Lancaster University Management School, UK. His research interests include management control systems, behavioural aspects of management accounting, managerial performance evaluation and performance-related pay.Kim Soin is Associate Professor of Accounting and Management and Director of Postgraduate Research Students at the University of Exeter Business School, UK. Her current research focuses on the UK financial sector and the effects of the financial crisis in 2007-2009; how to improve corporate governance and rebuild trust and reputation in banks and regulators; risk management regulatory systems and the effects of marketization and (de)regulation in UK universities.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXVI, 277 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.