All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive work on the state of research and practice in management development. This book provides examples of both management development research and practice, and explores and assesses the various and varying meanings attached to the term and its use. It is of interest to HR practitioners and line managers.
- Author BiographyRosemary Hill is a visiting research fellow in the Nottingham Business School and an independent HR consultant specializing in individual and organization development. Jim Stewart is Professor of HRD at Nottingham Business School.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Human Resource Development
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 37 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJim Stewart,Rosemary Hill
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.