Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionConstraint Management looks at how company goals can be impeded by a lack of congruence in a company and shows how design and implement an effective incentive plan to align these goals in all functional areas and organisational levels.
- Author BiographyJOHN A. CASPARI, PhD, CMA, an internationally recognized expert in constraints accounting, has spent the last decade as a consultant and educator working with and studying measurement issues associated with the Theory of Constraints (TOC). He has twenty years' experience teaching managerial accounting, cost accounting, and accounting information systems at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. He is a Jonah's Jonah and certified in TOC holistic strategy, TOC finance and measures, and TOC thinking processes by the Theory of Constraints International Certification Organization. The author of numerous articles in such publications as Management Accounting Quarterly and Accounting Review, he was also a contributor to Management Accountants' Handbook, Third Edition and Fourth Edition, and its 1993 supplement. PAMELA CASPARI, an educator, consultant, Jonah, and professional writer, has spent the last eight years involved with in-depth research and critical analysis of measurement issues relating to constraint management and the Theory of Constraints. In addition, she conducts training courses in broad cross-sections of companies, using logical thought processes to improve communication, enhance knowledge of constraints, and employ successful conflict resolution techniques.
- Author(s)John A. Caspari,Pamela Caspari
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight682 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.