All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.92
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionExploring core management themes with a critical approach, this bestselling text uses concepts, applications and skill building to develop your personal and professional skills to help you become a confident manager.
- Author BiographyRobert N. Lussier is a professor of management at Springfield College. He has been teaching management courses for more than 25 years. He has a national and international reputation for his methods for applying concepts and developing skills that can be used both personally and professionally. A prolific writer, Dr. Lussier has more than 400 publications to his credit, including Management Fundamentals 6e (Sage), Human Relations 8e (McGraw-Hill), Leadership 6e (South Western/Cengage), and others. He has also published in top tier academic journals including Journal of Management Education, Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship, and Journal of Business Strategy. Lussier holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Salem State College, master's degrees in business and education from Suffolk University, and a doctorate in management from the University of New Haven. He served as founding director of Israel Programs and has taught courses in Israel.
- Author(s)Robert N. Lussier
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.