All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that despite the relative newness of management science as an academic subject, management itself has been around since ancient times. This book traces the development of management as a discipline, examining the way this evolution impacts management practice.
- Author BiographyMorgen Witzel is a Fellow of the Centre for Leadership Studies, University of Exeter, UK. A writer, lecturer and consultant on business and management, especially on the history of management, he is the author of over 20 books and hundreds of articles for the academic and popular press.
- Author(s)Morgen Witzel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.