Management Lessons from Mayo Clinic: Inside One of the World's Most Admired Service Organizations by Leonard L. Berry, Kent D. Seltman (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.81Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £4.05Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by alexthefatdawg
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an inside look at the Mayo Clinic. This work explains how Putting the needs of the patient first is more than just the Clinic's motto, but an operating principle that guides various management decisions. It shows how to apply that principle to expand your business' customer base and earn fierce, undivided customer loyalty.
- Author BiographyLeonard Berry, PhD, is Distinguished Professor of Marketing, and holds the M.B. Zale Chair in Retailing and Marketing Leadership in the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University. He is also Professor of Humanities in Medicine, College of Medicine, Texas A&M Health Science Center. Dr. Berry is the author of several service quality bestsellers and the recipient of the 2007 American Marketing Association/Irwin/McGraw-Hill Distinguished Marketing Educator Award and the 2008 Paul D. Converse Award. Kent Seltman, PhD, served as director of marketing at Mayo Clinic from 1992 through 2006. With more than 25 years of experience in healthcare marketing, Dr. Seltman writes and lectures frequently on marketing and branding. He also served as editor of Marketing Health Services, published by the American Marketing Association.
- Author(s)Kent D. Seltman,Leonard L. Berry
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement & Leadership
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight576 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.