All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.16
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, first published in 2007, provides readers with a comprehensive understanding of management research processes.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Tharenou is the Dean of Research in the Division of Business, University of South Australia. Ross Donohue is a lecturer in the Department of Management, Monash University. Brian Cooper is a lecturer in the Department of Management, Monash University.
- Author(s)Brian Cooper,Phyllis Tharenou,Ross Donohue
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight552 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.