All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its Fifth Edition, this bestselling text covers the entire research process in an accessible way and provides critical, thoughtful treatment of important issues like ethics and politics, making it an invaluable companion for any business and management student.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/dml/profiles/64/ Richard Thorpe is Professor of Management Development and Pro Dean for Research at Leeds University Business School. His research interests have included: performance, entrepreneurship, knowledge and leadership as well as research methods in management research. His early career as a management trainee on a Clarks programme informed the way his ethos has developed. Following a period in industry his first academic appointment was as a researcher at Strathclyde University in the Pay and Reward Research Centre. There, as a consequence of the research conducted he developed close links with practitioners, intermediaries and policy makers, something he has strived to maintain as his career progressed. Common themes in his work are: a strong commitment to conducting research in collaboration with practitioners; a focus on action and change; an interest in and commitment to the development of doctoral students and the development of capacity within the sector. Richard has been past president and chair of the British Academy of Management and member of the ESRC Training and Development Board. He is currently chair of the Society for the Advancement of Management Studies.
- Author(s)Mark Easterby-Smith,Paul Jackson,Professor Richard Thorpe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.