All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionManagement by Menu is an invaluable resource for its presentation of the menu as a central theme that influences all foodservice functions. Its unique perspective of tying the menu to overall management principles provides the future manager with the big picture of the operation of a restaurant. .
- Author BiographyLENDAL H. KOTSCHEVAR, PhD, (1908-2007) was Professor Emeritus at Florida International University. DIANE WITHROW is Program Coordinator of the Hotel Restaurant Management Program at Cape Fear Community College in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Diane Withrow,Lendal H. Kotschevar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width192 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.