All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionManagement by Missions is the idea of distributing the corporate mission to all levels of a company. The corporate mission is then made operational through objectives, which have no value in themselves, but are vital as a means to fulfil the mission. This new management philosophy ensures better performance in all levels of the organization.
- Author BiographyPABLO CARDONA is a Full Professor of Managing People in Organizations at IESE Business School. He has an MBA from IESE and a PhD from UCLA. He has been teaching in schools including UCLA in the United States, IAE in Argentina, and CEIBS in China. Cardona's consulting work ranges from organizational change to talent development and creating effective top management teams. He has developed and coordinated in-company seminars in organizations such as Abbott, Danone, Sony, Nestle, Oracle and Roche both in Spain and in other countries. Cardona has written and contributed to several books, such as How to Develop Leadership Competencies. He has published in international research journals such as the Strategic Management Journal and presented in various international management forums such as the Academy of Management and the Strategic Management Conference. Currently he is the academic director of the Cross-cultural Research Network at IESE. CARLOS REY has developed his career in the industrial sector and presently works in consultancy services. In the industrial sector, he has developed managing positions in operations, sales, purchasing and logistics in different countries (India, Mexico, United Kingdom& Spain). Before Rey joined the consultancy services, he was Managing Director of HUF Espana, a leading company of locking systems for the automotive industry with over 500 employees. In consultancy services, Rey has worked as a business strategy& change management consultant for companies such as Sony, Abertis and Bristol Myers Squibb. Rey was the Managing Partner for Southern Europe of the Belgium consultancy company Efficiency Coaching. Currently, he is the Managing Partner of DpM Consulting, a consulting company founded in collaboration with Pablo Cardona.
- Author(s)Carlos Rey,Pablo Cardona
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight443 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.