All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £15.12
- £30.80Trending at £39.85
- £10.38Trending at £11.53
- £13.11Trending at £14.93
- £10.11Trending at £11.11
- £19.17Trending at £26.89
- £12.99Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces the principles of management and applies them to the construction industry. It covers the CIOB level 2 module on management.
- Author BiographyStephen Lavender is Senior Lecturer in Construction Management and Economics at the University of Glamorgan.
- Author(s)Stephen D. Lavender
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/1996
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleChartered Institute of Building
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.