Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £9.44
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with management in South East Asia. This book focuses on developments in areas, such as business culture, enterprises, and human resources. It takes an inter disciplinary approach, and covers a range of topics, industries, size of firms and countries, offering an insight into a region of economic importance.
- Author BiographyChris Rowley is Professor of HRM at Cass Business School, City University, London. Malcolm Warner is Professor and Fellow Emeritus, Wolfson College, and Senior Research Associate, Judge Institute of Management, University of Cambridge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChris Rowley,Malcolm Warner
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.