CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionA cross-cultural management consultant to Mexican and U.S. businesses compares the critical areas of a managerial setting in which the values and behaviors of the two cultures differ, and offers specific recommendations on how to ameliorate the disparities between them.
- Author BiographyEva S. Kras is a specialist in Transcultural and Sustainable Management. Fluent in four languages, Kras has over twenty-five years experience with private sector companies in Mexico, South America, Canada, Europe, and the U.S., including the Hudson Bay Company in Ontario, and she has taught business administration in Mexico. She currently serves as cross-cultural management consultant to both Mexican and U.S. businesses operating in Mexico.
- Author(s)Eva S. Kras
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntercultural Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.