Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing the scientific challenges and issues involved in this subject, this book is ideal for academics and industrialists, and is relevant to policy makers and governments.
- Author BiographyThe Author Gareth Neighbour is a Senior Lecturer in Engineering at the University of Hull and is an accepted international authority on the phenomenon of irradiation creep in nuclear graphite. He has acted on various International Scientific Advisory Committees and was a member of the Organising Committee for the premier international carbon conference, Carbon 2006.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 309
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note196 black & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGareth B. Neighbour
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.